Essential Oil of Lavender :
- Antibacterial and Antiseptic
- Calms the nerves, calming
- Healing and regenerating skin
Essential Oil Chamomile:
- Calm the itching and irritation.
- Use as a pH adjuster in lotions and cleansers to correct an overly acidic pH.
- Natural soothing emollient action because of its regenerative action. It helps to rehydrate the skin by gorging the essential fatty acids.
- Olive oil contains a component equivalent to human sebum which allows the baby's skin to stay hydrated and protect against attacks.
- Soothing, anti-inflammatory and particularly suited to dry or irritated skin, calendula oil is an absolute must for our recipes balms, creams and in case of eczema care oils, or atopic skin sensation discomfort.
- Shea butter is particularly recommended for the driest skin.
It has many healing properties. He softened the skin and deeply hydrates. This makes it a great moisturizer that softens your skin.
It is rich in vitamins A, D, E and F.
-Moisturizes the skin naturally while soothing and oxygenating the skin. with vitamin A it contains. Beeswax used as thickening and texturing agent in salves and creams and stabilizer in the emulsions.
- This natural antioxidant helps preserve the oils and butters rancidity prolonging shelf life.
For the skin, it is especially recommended for dry and mature.
-The Castile soap is made from vegetable oils, this is a 100% natural soap. It is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Grapefruit seed extract:
Antibacterial and antifungal, prevents the development of bacteria, yeast, mold in water-containing products and helps to extend their life.
Vegetal glycerin is a moisturizer for skin and hair. It is also a good softener and helps in conserving water texture products.